A&M Machinery: The Self Propelled Forage Harvester Specialst
Forage Harvester vision:
To provide best-in-class used equipment to our customers who feed the world in the markets we serve.
Forage Harvester mission:
We are the independent specialist in used self-propelled forage harvesters and related attach
ments, for our worldwide customers, by providing OEM knowledge and service. This is supported by providing equipment health checks, service, repair, parts, upgrades, diagnostic software and knowledge transfer.
A&M Machinery core values:
- We are transparent
- We think and communicate pro-active
- We treat our customers with respect and professional
Global usage of Forage Harvesters:
We do business in all continents; this has accelerated by the emergence of e-commerce and digital highway, 99% of our business is via email and telephone without physical interference of our customers. We do care!
A&M Machinery: mature specialist
- Founded in 1996, since 25 years’ worldwide experience in Self Propelled forage harvesters
- Independent with OEM knowledge
- Forage Harvester 200 points inspection report
- Knowledge and service of the highest level
- Spare parts of Forage Harvesters
- Worldwide dealer network
- Inhouse logistics & custom paperwork
- Own Workshop, with Inhouse Cleaning, Inspection, Service & Repair of Forage Harvesters
Self Propelled Forage Harvester hotspot:
A&M Machinery BV is located in The Netherlands. We are within 2 hours off the main harbour ports of Rotterdam, Antwerp and Zeebrugge and inter-continental airports Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and Brussels. We are a mature partner with more than 20 years’ experience. Moving equipment across the globe and serving our worldwide customer base requires an professional and reliable approach.
In a circle of 300 kilometres are all 4 major Self Propelled Forage Harvester manufacturers based. All Forage Harvester for the global market are built;
- John Deere in Mannheim, Germany, 337 km
- Claas in Harsewinkel, Germany, 213 km
- Krone in Spelle, Germany, 200 km
- New Holland in Zedelgem, Belgium, 230 km